To order paper copies: call Jason Andrew at 573.317.0907 or 573.286.0418.
To order ebooks: click on link below.
Foreward: Michael Leahy
Michigan State University
1. Leadership-Bruce J. Reed, University of Texas-Pan American
2. Public Relations, Communications & Marketing In Allied Health-Stacia Robertson & Edward Nowlin, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
3. Fiscal Management-Carl R. Flowers, Eva F. Pregowski & Royce D. Burnett, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
4. Innovative Technologies for Best Practices in Allied Health Education, Management, and Supervision-Scott Kupferman, University of Colorado-Colorado Springs & Christopher Gilkes, Cheyenne Mountain Charter Academy
5. The Allied Health Management Environment-Terri Lewis, & Carl R. Flowers Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
6. Performance Management-James Soldner, University of Massachusetts Boston
7. Program Evaluation For Rehabilitation and Allied Health Administrators-Allen N. Lewis, James Madison University
Human Resources & Supervision
8. Personnel Supervision in Allied Health Settings-Valerie Russell, Florida International University, Keisha Grayson Rogers, Winston Salem State University
9. Clinical Supervision-Stacia Robertson, Southern Illinois University Carbondale & Quintin Boston, North Carolina A&T State University
10. Ethical Practices in Human Services Administration-Jared Schultz, Utah State University
11. Diversity and Multiculturalism Among Personnel: Hiring, Staffing, and Supervision An Emerging Workforce-Keith Wilson, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Jason Gines, The Pennsylvania State University, Kelli Gary, Virginia Commonwealth University, Sharon Brown, Langston University
12. Job Accomodations and Assistive Technology-Scott Kupferman, Utah State University
Aspen Professional Services
Look for our display table at the Fall and Spring NCRE conferences. We will have all of our books available for you to browse and, as always, the books will be put in the silent auction to help fund for student travel to NCRE conferences.