15 Chapters, 368 pages
soft cover, spiral bound
$63 plus S&H
To order paper copies: contact Jason Andrew at
573.317.0907 or 573.286.0418.
To order ebooks: click on link below.
In addition to the ethical standards, this book features case studies illustrating the standards. The case studies feature discussions and
discussion questions regarding the case studies.
- Basic Constructs of Ethics, Stano, Wondolowski, Stano, & Diamond
- The Common Moral System, Stano, Diamond, Wondolowski, & Stano
- Principles of Ethics, Sprong, Cioe, Yalamanchili, & McDermott
- The Counseling Relationship, Sprong, McDermott, Matney, & Lucy
- Confidentiality, Privileged Communication and Privacy, Fleming, Boutin, Bishop, & Accordino
- Advocacy and Accessibility, Pebdani
- Professional Responsibility, Sprong, Soldner, & Dent
- Relationship With Other Professionals, Zabinski & Hunt
- Forensic and Indirect Services, King
- Ethics In Assessment, Nerlich
- Teaching, Supervision and Training, King
- Ethics In Research and Publication, Pebdani
- Technology and Distance Counseling, Bourgeois & Shaw
- Business Practices, King
- Resolving Ethical Issues, Wolf & Battisti