To order paper copies: call Jason Andrew at 573.317.0907 or 573.286.0418.
To order ebooks: click on link below.
1. A Renaissance of Consumer Autonomy:
Moving From Self-Determination Theory
to Therapy-Paul J. Toriello & Joseph E.
2. Psychosocial Adaptation to Chronic
Illness and Disability: current Status and
Considerations for New Directions-Malachy
3. New Directions in Rehabilitation Research-
Julie Chronister & Phillip Rumrill
4. Ethics and Accountability in Rehabilitation:
Implications for Education, Clinical
Practice, and Research-Michael T. Hartley
5. Disability and Rehabilitation in the
International Context-Veronica I.
Umeasiegbu, Elias Mpofu, & Ebonee T. Johnson
6. The Nature and Needs of People with
Emerging Disabilities-Lynn Koch, Liza
Conyers, & Phillip Rumrill
7. Individuals With Disabilities and the
American Healthcare System-Ralph
Crystal & Christina T. Espinosa
8. The Multicultural Rehabilitation
Counseling Imperative in the 21st.
Centruy-Allen N. Lewis & Jennifer L. Burris
9. Person-Centered Assessment in
Rehabilitation and Health Care-Ellias
Mpofu, Rosamond Madden, James A.
Athanasou, Robert Zoa Manga, W. Dent
Gitchel, David B. Peterson, & Chih-Chin Chou
10. The Role and Participation of People with
Disabilities in the New American
11. A Rehabilitation Counselor Integration
into the Successful Rehabilitation of
Veterans with Disabilities-Michael P. Frain,
Jungeun Lee, Mike Roland, & Molly K. Tschopp
12. Re-Conceptualizing the Treatment of
Substance Use Disorders: The Impact on
Employment-William Leigh Atherton & Paul J.
Aspen Professional Services
Look for our display table at the Fall and Spring NCRE conferences. We will have all of our books available for you to browse and, as always, the books will be put in the silent auction to help fund for student travel to NCRE conferences.