PRIVATE REHABILITATION: EVOLVING OPPORTUNITIES
edited by Dr. Thomas Upton
11 chapters, 244 pages
soft cover • $33 plus S&H
To order paper copies: contact Jason Andrew at 573.317.0907 or 573.286.0418.
To order ebooks: click on link below.
1. The Evolving Role of the Rehabilitation Counselor: Tradition & Transition. Thomas D. Upton
2. The Historical Context & Importance of Private Vocational Rehabilitation. Nicholas J. Cioe & Thomas D. Upton
3. Preparation for Private Practice. Terri Lewis & Thomas D. Upton
4. The Utilization of Existing Resources. Heaven L. Hollender, Thomas D. Upton, & Azzahrah Anuar
5. Frequent Venues of Service Delivery. Thomas D. Upton & Alice W. Mbugua
6. Workers' Compensation. Thomas D. Upton & Bryan Dallas
7. Functional Capacity Evaluations: A Guide for Rehabilitation Professionals. Christine Watt, Matthew E. Sprong, & Thomas D. Upton
8. Workers' Compensation: The Employers' Perspective. Terri Lewis & Thomas D. Upton
9. Providing Expert Testimony. Thomas D. Upton
10. Judicial Reflections. Thomas D. Upton
11. Concluding Thoughts & Next Steps. Terri Lewis & Thomas D. Upton
Aspen Professional Services
Look for our display table at the Fall and Spring NCRE conferences. We will have all of our books available for you to browse and, as always, the books will be put in the silent auction to help fund for student travel to NCRE conferences.