Thank you for visiting Aspen Professional Services. We are a publishing company focusing on books in the field of Vocational Rehabilitation. Our goal is to provide books addressing the pre-service and in-service needs of rehabilitation professionals in all of the varied settings in which they are employed.
We have constructed this site in an effort to make it easier for our customers to secure the rehabilitation testbooks they desire. The site contains descriptions of the contents of all of the books available through Aspen Professional Services, as well as ISBN numbers and information on costs. Please click on the Textbooks button on the left of this page to see each available book.
Jason D. Andrew, PH.D. CRC/R NCC/R
Aspen Professional Services
- NEW BOOKS FOR FALL 2014
- A Case Study Approach to Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
- Clinical Supervision and Administrative Practices in Allied Health Professions
- Counseling the Addicted Family: Implications for Practitioners
- Look for our display table at the Fall and Spring NCRE conferences. We will have all of our books available for you to browse and, as always, the books will be given away at the final conference lunch.
- The Disability Handbook, which was previously distributed by the University of Arkansas, is now exclusively distributed by Aspen Professional Services. If you are one of the many users of this book in your classroom, please advise your bookstore of this change.
- Click on Textbooks on the left part of this page and then click on Coming Soon to see other books that are currently in press.